Moderator: gernobono

Antworten
Wamahada
1 Tipspiel Yusho
1 Tipspiel Yusho
Lieblingsrikishi: Asashoryu

GTR Natsu Basho 2024 (english version)

Beitrag von Wamahada »

Schnappamawashi, the GTR winner of the previous basho, raised the questions for the Natsu Basho:

"After the new banzuke came out, I thought of the following questions, which are admittedly not particularly imaginative. Hopefully they will enable a quick evaluation.

1. Who will win the makuuchi?
2. What result will the winner achieve?
3. Is a kettei-sen required?
4. Who will win the Juryo?
5 What result will the winner achieve?
6. Is a kettei-sen required?
7. Which of the 4 ozeki will achieve the best result? In the event of a tie, each correct answer will be accepted.
8. Kirishima surprisingly received a MK last time. How will he do this time?
a) he won't compete at all
b) he will receive another MK
c) he will reach a single-digit KK
d) he finds his way back to his old strength and achieves a double-digit KK
9. Asanoyama is back in Sanyaku. What result will he achieve?
10. Onosato has continued his rise in impressive fashion. What result will he deliver this time?
11. The last winner Takerufuji is now M6. What result will he achieve?
12. Will Terunofuji fight the entire tournament or will he drop out? If he doesn't compete at all, I will remove this question from the ranking!
13. Oshoma and Tokihayate are new to Makuuchi. Which of the two will deliver the better result? If both scores are the same, everyone who gives an answer also receives a point.
14. Who will have the worst result in Makuuchi? If there is more than 1 Rikishi, every correct answer counts.
15. Gonoyama also got stuck in the upper makuuchi. What is his result this time?
16. Myogiryu and Endo dropped out of Makuuchi and are now fighting for the connection. Which of the two will deliver the better result? If both are the same, everyone who gave a suitable answer gets one point.
17. Will Atamifuji make a KK this time and most likely advance to Sanyaku?
a) yes
b) no
only the KK is asked. Whether he will then rise is purely rhetorical. If I were to evaluate this, it would delay the evaluation unnecessarily.

I hope that my questions are clear and therefore expect many participants. If something is unclear, please let me know.

I wish you another exciting, varied basho

greeting
Schnappamawashi

Wamahada
1 Tipspiel Yusho
1 Tipspiel Yusho
Lieblingsrikishi: Asashoryu

Re: GTR Natsu Basho 2024 (english version)

Beitrag von Wamahada »

You may drop your guesses in this thread or in the German Version (click https://www.sumofan.net/tipspiel/viewto ... 416148e8c7)

Antworten

Zurück zu „GTR“